If you are going on vacation or will be gone from your home for a period of time, let the Public Safety Department direct special attention to your home while you are away. For your convenience, you may notify the Department via fax or phone:

TO FAX, open the .pdf version of the Vacation-Vacant-House-Check Form to print, complete and fax to 531-1680 or drop off at the Municipal Building.

TO CALL, dial the Police Department at 531-2040. They will record your emergency contact information.

Follow these Crime Prevention Tips from the Public Safety Department to help protect yourself and your property.