- Resolution 2015-12, Proclaiming May 17-23 as National Public Works Week
- Resolution 2015-13, Resolution Proclaiming the Week of May 11-17, 2015 as National Law Enforcement Memorial Week and May 15, 2015 as Peace Officers’ Memorial Day
- Third Reading: Ordinance 2015-3, Ordinance for the Disposition of Real Property.
- Second Reading: Ordinance 2015-6, Ordinance Authorizing Modification of Storm Water Rates. This ordinance allows the Village to reduce the current storm water rate paid by residents by 40%.
- Ordinance 2015-7, Ordinance Amending Appropriations for the Fiscal Year 2015