Amberley Green is a 133-acre property, located at Ridge and Galbraith Roads. A former golf course, it’s a place to enjoy walking or running amidst beautiful views of rolling hills, ponds and trees. A map of the paths can help navigate the space, and hours for the property are dawn to dusk.
An Amberley Village identification sticker on your car’s bumper gives you access to this beautiful property. Cars without a sticker will be subject to ticketing or towing, and no vehicles will be allowed to park overnight. Those who prefer not to affix the Village sticker to their car may obtain a parking day-pass for Amberley Green at the police window at the Public Safety window at the Amberley Village Municipal Building.
- The former cart paths are available for walking or jogging only. While the Village staff has worked to repair the most hazardous spots, the condition of the paths does not permit use of wheeled equipment: bike riding, rollerblading and skateboarding are not permitted.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted.
- Dogs are welcome at Amberley Green, provided they are leashed in designated areas, and under control during off-leash times which are dawn to 9 am and the hour before dusk. Learn more here.
- Please be considerate of other residents and the environment by cleaning up after your pet. For your convenience, dog litter disposal bags are available near the parking lot.
- Keep the Green clean. Dispose of trash and recyclables in proper containers.
- A Port-o-Let near the parking lot is the only available restroom facility on the site.
- The building is closed.
An agreement was reached in fall 2009 with nearby Mount Notre Dame High School (MND) for the refurbishment of five tennis courts on the property for use by their tennis team. The courts are available when MND is not practicing or hosting a match.